Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

Earphones Philips SHE 2610 Ipod rady

ReviewReviewReviewReviewMar 8, '07 2:01 PM
for everyone
Category:Computers & Electronics
Product Type: Other
Manufacturer:  Philips
The previous day while being in a store for electronics accessories i was looking for some very cheap clones of my Sandisk ears That model was of he 5 euro region with 4 replaceable Unfortunately that model has been sold out . While looking at there I fond these nice looking earphones that due to thier low cost [it was about Eu 8or for me as ol pal and client Eu 7 only >, I bought them immediately






These standard earphones as you may see in the picture have something uncommon : except the sponge they offer five different replaceable color caps These are installed over the bud



ears1



And from a closer view the ears have just only the half of their surface drilled so that the sound can pass [very typical design I think]


ears2


Testing now: I have tested with my both ears of reference:

With De 929 of Degen Using them with 929 on the 808A player ,I found the following :
1.Audio is little less bassy than 929.But it does not suffer from bass . As the 808A has two ear outputs , I used both L ear buds in my ears and found that some little bass goes into the 929 side .
2. It has slightly higher volume than the 929.Supposing that a monaural or monophonic sound is located on the nose, the audio point in this case goes near to the eye
3.using the analog Bolong radio [see pic of it at the left] , that has high trebled audio, and using an audio splitter connected to both earphones I found that the Philips one offers slightly higher, low trebled audio , I think the tones on 3-5 kHz


With Sandisk ears :
It goes immediately apparent that Sandisk ears have plenty of bass comparing to the 929. Using sagain the Bolong radio with the same audio channel in both ears, most bass is coming from the Sandisk bud while some trebles are located in the side of the Philips ears

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου