|Category:||Computers & Electronics|
|Product Type:||DVD Players|
Its design was one of the nicest models i already have , and this was the reason to buy it. The model was at a tiny 2 GB memory but special slot that can increase the memory to 16 GB with micro SD cards This is what I did little later and now i ahve loaded about 4 GB of music in a ind Sd card of 8 GB
(above pic from anythingbutipod.com)
This time instead of making a review i will just notice here what nice or bad i found without doing a plus or minus series . At frst a geenral impression is that the model is 90% clone of Ipod as the whole design is nearly the same with some minor enhancements (eg radio)
And here are the points:
-Thumb wheel driven as IPod , not touch however
-truly Ipod clone at most!
- it's Itunes installation file is 80 MB big , quite bigger than Itunes I think. Due to its gigantic size i di not downloaded installed
-sound : great!
- radio Fm sensitivity great , nearly similar to the very good of MUvi 18
- basic firmware does not include music favorites . The favs are called here on-the-go as in IPods
- basic firmware does not include sleep mode .Very bad providing that i use it for sleeping !! Latest versions include a sleep timer , but i have nto so far lled it
- 7 equalizations for music
- bad : audio socket goes from the bottom of the player
-player lock together with power on off
-Music starts from the stop point (correct )
-Jpegs are played OK
-modes : MP3 , wma drm wma , ogg , flac and more
-external memory using at least up to 16 GB , tested a 8 GB nicro memory and worked OK
-about 240 songs areplayed with the screen tuirned ver low and volume at the first level . About 4 hours were required to fully charge in the first time , and ca 2 hours for the second time !
using the 8 GB mini Sd memory the rate dropped to abt 160-180 songs till battey drain
-song icons (album pictures embedded into the MP3 ) are NOT always shown in the screen - with the new firmware (still not used ) there is the auto normalization (called re-gain ) based per song , per album
- that's what i found for rthe moment , for nay new s on the comments