Τρίτη 21 Αυγούστου 2012

MDR E755 earphones

ReviewReviewReviewReviewOct 12, '10 8:16 PM
for everyone
Category:Computers & Electronics
Product Type: Other
Manufacturer:  SONY
Sony earphones MDR E755




Just one more   earpohone  review!

It was several months time  since a  new chain store with electric appliances  opened  in our area . The local store of the  company Expert  (coop with Dixons )    in a small aperture offers a broad  range of products  from standards electrical  products to gadgets and computers . Looking at the store  I have found these  interesting   earphones  that have 'Dr Spock's' design ie with increased parts that priced at €8  .



I immediately bought them for an analysis .

As you  see its design seems quite much to Mr Spock's (from the series Starwars ) ears but have a bit the feel of the design of my defunct Degen 929  earphones and its cabling has a feeling of rubber wires , that makes them more   difficult to bend than the classical cables

Their audio , reminds me quite much the  very good audio from my defunct Degen 929 that had clear  and wide banded audio comparing to other models I own  . The sound  is  relatively bassy  and very clear trebles nearly as of the 929

Now in comparing to  other
-AKG 313 /315 : the  E755   seems having  more correct bass than the  AKG  models (they seem to filter out/shift  the lower bass )
-Fuze's ears  : even better

Now using to various mp3 players:
Muvi 18 : the sound is great . IN Greek  CDs  that have a  different  equalization of the Asian  CDs it seems as  clearly  as HiFi Also it was great  to listen to artifacts  caused from the relatively high compressions , that was not so clearly audible with other earphones
On Fuze:  the E755  seems  to enhance the audio over the Sansa ears even in lower volumes
Older sansa E130on replacing the Philips ears : little bassier
In several cases bad audio  was better heard using this  headphones


3 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded

portstevos wrote on Oct 14, '10
Howdy Zach, yes, I find an enormous difference in sound quality between different brands of in ear phones, I don't listen all that much with in ear phones though, I like my large Hi Fi stereo system with loudspeakers, headphones or in ear phones make my ears hot and sweaty and itchy especially during our summer time. I also have some full sized cordless headphones that I use for listening to streaming audio off the internet such as when I listen to Radio Taiwan International or ERT 5 Voice of Greece, I can get up and walk around doing other things while I am listening and being of the FM radio transmitter type I can even go outside the house and still pick up perfectly clear reception!! As far as in ear phones go, I have had good results with the Sygnet brand which are a white and orange phone with soft white rubbery cable, they sound even better than the Sony ones I had and of course any of the standard phones that come with MP3 devices are terrible! Lack of volume, bass and treble!!!! The Sygnet phones cost $12.00 Australian, quite cheap really! Best wishes from Australia!

zlgr wrote on Jun 19, '11, edited on Jun 19, '11
ReviewReviewReviewReview
Last days these earphones have been broken by my daughter . The left ear bud 's cover has been broken and the bud's mini wires have been cut. It was very good that i had a second set of these ear buds.
And really there was a difference in the fidelity of the buds:
-First , the audio is quite close but not 100% of the previous set : good audio but lacks the higher (>5Khz) part
-Second i lost some fidelity feeling . In several songs i found not the same feeling of the clarity.. Duh ..

Need more testing with other equipment

zlgr wrote on Jun 19, '11
And to add more , I asked the local store for more copies of this model. I was very shocked that they could not help me as they only sell what the main store is sending them!! #%$^%$*)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου